Walking down a narrow path in nowhere, along the bushes of berries, I came to an end. There, stood a beautifully built wooden door facing me. I reached out for the delicate gold colored knob with my wrinkled hand and twisted it.
Behind the door, there were uncountable boxes lying on the white marble floor, awaiting me to reveal their contents, one by one. There were so many of them, and I was so tempted to open every each of them. Yet, it was definitely not an easy task to open all for every each box, efforts and sweats are needed. But still, there were few I managed to open and I am really glad I did and am amazed and mesmerized by its contents. However, the joy was short-lived. Every time a box is opened, the contents tend to spill and fades away slowly right before I can catch them.
I really wanted to unlock more and more mysteries in all the boxes and show them to someone who is willing to wait for the revelation patiently for I doubt one sandglass is enough for the effort...
But, the fact will remain unchanged and this time, before it disappear into the thin air right before my eyes, I shall catch it with the butterfly net.
='( nice article with deep meaning behind it..gd job v.c..=)
ReplyDeletehahahha
ReplyDeletedh lame dh x write blog.
hbis karat sdh literature sy tu smue. haha